Friday, April 1, 2011

Inspiration - The Work of Designer of Paul Watmough

Inspiration - The Work of Designer of Paul Watmough: "
For this week’s inspiration, we have the work of British designer Paul Watmough. He’s been in the industry for a long time, and has worked with some big names. He’s got a very cool, and diverse style. I’m also a big fan of skateboard related design, so that’s a plus for me! :) Here is a bit more about Paul from his site:

I am an Art Director / Creative Designer living in Hamburg, Germany. With eleven years industry experience, I have worked on and directed large scale international campaigns, developed brands for market leaders and been a representative and event organiser at many respected lectures and fairs around the world. Additionally, I have attained a long list of recognition from books, magazines, web reviews and my industry peers.















































































"

No comments: