Saturday, September 11, 2010

Quality Athletic Websites

Quality Athletic Websites: "

There are not many aspects in life that can bridge gaps between religion, race, and nationality. Although, one that has proven time and time again is sport. There is not a city across the world that you can visit without seeing a team jersey or logo somewhere! Because of this, many sports clubs and teams have a unique challenge of designing their web presence to appeal to an international arena more so then the rest of us. I have assembled what I would consider out of the box and quality athletic based websites.


Whether you love or hate the brand or team, I hope you would agree that these companies are standing out in comparison to what the rest of the field is doing.


Manchester United Football Club



Manchester City Football Club



USA Soccer



Ping Golf



Callaway Golf



Spalding



Bauer



Mitre



Reebok



Nike



Ultimate Fighting Championship





Author Bio: I am a 26 year old internet entrepreneur and co-founder of MOJO-Themes.com. In addition, I have been involved with custom design and development for the past 6 years out of Salt Lake City, Utah. Feel free to contact me on twitter and let me know your thoughts or just say hi! @bradynord



"

No comments: